During Thanksgiving, i wrote that 2017 was the year of the L
While it is pretty true, there are some other lessons i learned too.
- I am home.
- At the end of the day, the most important person in my life, is myself.
- I am not for everybody and I am grateful for that.
- Always Pray….
- Work hard, Always put extra effort.
- Appreciate the people in your life who love you, so many people have died this year.
- If a person treats me a certain way, i believe them, i don’t doubt that feeling.
- I am responsible for the things that i said, i am not responsible for what you understand.
- I am very bad at taking rejection, its a frightening feeling for me especially when i give my 1000% but at this point i am no longer afraid of disappointing people.
- I need to learn to stop being in control of everything and just breathe sometimes.
- A person or thing that hurts you does not love you.
- My love for people is usually unconditional, some people have taught me that theirs is conditional and i am good for them only when needed.
- Everything is temporary, here today, gone tomorrow, don’t take anything for granted.
- Always have more than one source of income. Be a Hustlegod.
- Everyone is not your friend.
- Always spend time with yourself, even if it is once a week, Detox from everything and everyone. Enjoy your own company.
- Keep your circle small , create memories, make money and be each other’s support system. Very important.